Inside Sales Representative - SLED
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a successful Inside Sales Representative- State, Local, and Education (SLED) to be located in our Austin, TX office. This is an excellent opportunity for an aggressive, high-energy sales professional for this fast paced and rapidly growing organization.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Proactively prospect for new business opportunities, up-sell to existing customers (displacements and new product sales)
- Strong ability to operate and sell in a team environment and keep the pulse of the business needs for multiple Field Account Executives and District Manager
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales/bookings targets and maximize short term revenue
- Build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline of at least 3X revenue target
- Accurately forecast pipeline and revenue potential on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Meet /exceed core sales metrics and update/maintain customer database
- Negotiate and close deals following the company’s practices and processes
- Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations to new and existing clients.
- Create strong business relationships with prospects, existing customers and channel partners
- Keep knowledge up to date of the Data Management market and meet training targets to maintain a thorough understanding of Commvault products, process and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support
- Work with marketing to drive campaigns into specific market segments
- Collaborate internally with multiple business functions including Finance, Legal, Customer Support, and others on a regular basis
Position Requirements include:
- BA/BS Required
- An energetic self-starter with a consultative sales approach who is pro-active in increasing sales revenue
- Must be results-driven, have strong analytical skills and be committed to creating new business opportunities
- Minimum of 3+ years related software selling experience
- Must exhibit sound oral expression and comprehension, negotiation, listening, and reasoning skills
- Proven time and account management skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Individual should be comfortable selling in a team environment with responsibilities for accurate forecasting
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Previous State, Local, and Education experience a must
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!