Metallic operates as a division of Commvault—think of us like a startup within a larger company. On the team are some of the original minds from Commvault--industry veterans who have had a hand in the Commvault platform's early code, who have seen it all when it comes to backup and recovery. We're joined by leaders who are new to the family, having helped shape world-class SaaS customer experiences in other industries. Together, we collaborate as a cross-functional team, often working “war room” style, to bring customers our enterprise-grade backup and recovery technology through simple SaaS delivery.
Inside Sales Representative- Metallic
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a successful Inside Sales Representative to be located in our Austin, TX office. This is an excellent opportunity for an aggressive, high-energy sales professional for this fast paced and rapidly growing organization.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Proactively prospect for new business opportunities, up-sell to existing customers (displacements and new product sales) within a specific set of named accounts
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales/bookings targets and maximize short term revenue
- Build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline
- Meet /exceed core sales metrics and update/maintain customer database
- Create strong business relationships with prospects, existing customers and channel partners
- Keep knowledge up to date of the Data Management market and meet training targets to maintain a thorough understanding of Commvault products, process and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support
- Work with marketing to drive campaigns into specific market segments
Position Requirements include:
- BA/BS Required
- An energetic self-starter with a consultative sales approach who is pro-active in increasing sales revenue
- Must be results-driven, have strong analytical skills and be committed to creating new business opportunities
- Minimum of 3+ years related SaaS experience
- Must exhibit sound oral expression and comprehension, negotiation, listening, and reasoning skills
- Proven time and account management skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Individual should be comfortable selling in a team environment with responsibilities for accurate forecasting
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!