The Sr. Manager Finance , reporting to the Director, Finance, will be responsible for ensuring compliance with corporate accounting policies, month end reporting and tax reporting. You will actively participate in the provision of on-going financial support and accounting service and will work closely with the India leadership team on critical aspects of business and operational strategy.
Contribution as Sr. Manager will include
· Managing accounting records, evaluating, and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
· Designing and implementing systems & procedures, supervising the consolidation of accounts, and preparing of financial statements. Complete accounting up to finalization monthly, quarterly, yearly and reporting to top management.
· Ensuring maintenance of statutory books of accounts viz, journal, ledger, cash / Bank book and all subsidiary ledgers in compliance with time & accuracy norms. Administering accounting operations right up to finalization encompassing, devising & implementing improved accounting systems and procedures for enhancing operational efficiency.
· Credit Control and AR Management: To develop and maintain an efficient Account Receivable information system. Enforce a robust credit control mechanism and policy. Make sure amount gets recovered as per agreed terms and all AR accounts get reconciled periodically.
· Auditing: Dealing with external and internal auditors, ensuring timely completion of annual financials and completion of all related reports. Interacting with statutory auditors during annual and Tax audits and ensuring that the observations are closed expeditiously and in time bound manner.
· Define the scope of Internal Audit on quarterly basis and ensure that it gest completed on timely manner, observations are responded and recommendations are implemented.
· Treasury and Cash Management: Forecast the cash flow on monthly basis and park the surplus funds into short/long term bank deposits efficiently.
· Taxation: Preparing tax plans and ensuring adherence to compliance calendar pertaining to all direct and indirect taxes. Conversant with GST and Income Tax rules. Handling tax payment & filling of Return – Co-coordinating, filling & submission of timely returns for compliance under income tax and GST rules.
· People Management: Managing and developing own team. Provide feedback and reinforcement; share appropriate responsibilities; define parameters; provide support without removing associate’s responsibility; stay informed and promote accountability.
What candidate ned to be successful
· A Chartered Accountant/Masters degree certificate
· 7-12 years of relevant experience in the controllership function
· Experience with IGAAP, budget management, compliances, accounting, Direct and Indirect taxation, and cash flow management.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.